Searchable treatment library for SLPs that allows practitioners to look up treatment approaches and targets for faster diagnosis and treatment formulation.
- Conducted user research and interviews throughout idea, design, and development phases.
- Complete product design including data architecture/API structure, navigation, page templates, and branding.
- Full-stack product development on Nuxt + Strapi.
Data architecture research was conducted with SLPs in order to determine the data and navigation structure. This involved getting to know two main categories: treatment approaches and treatment targets. These are the main collection types for the application's API (Strapi).
- Interviews: Conducted with SLPs to gain knowledge of product needs including database structure and app search features needed around treatment approaches and targets.
- Prototype Walkthroughs: Conducted with SLPs throughout design process to validate direction, ideas, and workflows.
- Development Walkthroughs: Conducted with SLPs throughout development process to validate functionality.
App designs and flows can be found below.
Figma Prototypes & Workflows
Live Web Application